- Principal's Message
- Faculty & Staff
- Title I
- Read to Achieve
- AR Book List
- School Report Card
- School Improvement Team
Join us for an evening of fun!
Springmore's 2015 Teacher and Teacher Assistant of the Year
On Thursday, February 5th North Carolina School Report Cards were released.
The Book Fair will be at Springmore March 24 - April 1.
Springmore is now enrolling next year's kindergarteners!
Please contact our school office for more information.
Kindergarten orientation will be held at each elementary school on Friday, March 27. Sessions start about 9 a.m. at all schools with registration beginning about 8:15 a.m. Parents will attend information sessions while their children visit with the kindergarten teachers. Sessions should last until about 10:30 a.m.
Children who will be 5 years old on or before Aug. 31, 2015, are eligible to enroll in kindergarten in August.
Parents should bring these items to orientation:
- An official birth certificate – not a hospital record – that may be obtained from the Register of Deeds office in the county where the child was born.
- Proof of residency such as a driver’s license or a copy of a current lease or real estate document, power, telephone or water bill etc.
- A completed North Carolina Kindergarten Health Assessment Report. Forms are available at schools, the County Health Department and many doctors’ offices. The law requires a health assessment be completed within 12 months of the day a child first enters kindergarten. Health assessments and immunizations are available at the Cleveland County Health Department for those who do not have a regular doctor. Appointments should be made as soon as possible.
- An updated immunization record that provides medical evidence of the following vaccinations and the required number of doses:
- Haemophilus Influenzae type B (Hib)
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
More specific immunization information is available at this site: http://www.immunizenc.com/parentsschoolreqs.htm
Call elementary schools or 704.476-8000 now for more information.
Students will be dismissed at 1:00 on Thursday, March 5.
Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held from 1:00-7:00.
We look forward to celebrating our students' learning during this time!