Departments‎ > ‎

School Nutrition Services

Jada T. Brown



Your feedback is encouraged, email us at:

We are pleased to inform you     that Cleveland County Schools    will participate in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). All students enrolled in a qualifying CEP school will receive a nutritious breakfast and lunch at no charge daily. To view all qualifying schools click here.

DO NOT complete a Free and Reduced meal application if all of your school-aged children attend a qualifying CEP school.

DO complete a Free and Reduced meal application if you have  school-aged children in your household that do not attend a CEP school. 

Click above to make quick and easy payments! (Formerly known as Lunch Prepay)

Does your child have special nutritional needs? Click below to download the form. 

Breakfast Prices 2016-2017

All schools:  $1.30
Adults: A La Carte

Lunch Prices 2016-2017

Elementary & Intermediate Schools:  $2.05
Middle Schools:  $2.15
High Schools: $2.15 (Plate Menu) or $2.55 (Basket Menu)
Reduced Lunch:  $0.40
Adults: A La Carte

Nutrition Resources
 Click above to review recent changes made to our check policy

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.