I. High Student Performance
- Expect and encourage each student to meet or exceed ABC and AYP
requirements to raising achievement and closing the achievement gap.
- Provide challenging learning activities for all students (K-12) thus
encouraging secondary students to participate in higher level courses.
II. Healthy Students in Safe, Orderly, and Caring Schools
- Provide safe schools with appropriate behavior guidelines and plans which model the character education program.
- Strive to meet state requirements regarding the implementation of a
strong curriculum including adequate physical activity for all students.
- Decrease the drop out rate and encourage student attendance.
III. Quality Teachers, Administrators, and Staff
- Recruit and retain highly qualified teachers, teacher assistants, and administrators.
- Increase the number of national board certification and advanced degree status of teachers.
- Provide staff development that supports all staff and ensures a high level of student success.
IV. Strong Family, Community, and Business Support
- Implement activities that inform and involve community members and families.
- Increase the interaction between community organizations, businesses, and schools.
- Provide opportunities for the school board, the schools, and the community to establish and build strong relationships.
V. Effective and Efficient Operations
- Maintain a level of internal and external communication among all stakeholders that ensures effective partnerships.
- Study and develop plans and procedures to ensure equitable resources are provided across the system.