The Cleveland County Schools will challenge each student
with an exceptional educational experience that will lead them to become
a productive global citizen and a lifelong learner by partnering with
our community to provide quality learning opportunities.
become one of the 10 best performing districts in the state by
challenging each student with an exceptional educational experience.
- We will make student learning and development our primary focus.
- We will accomplish our work in a safe, orderly and caring environment.
- We will create partnerships that have meaning for our students and their education.
- We will support a community of learners.
- We will challenge students to reach their full potential.
- We will have high expectations for our students, parents and staff.
- We will make decisions based on what is best for students.
- We will use data as a tool for decision making.
Number of Employees
- Licensed Employees: 1,395
- Classified Employees: 959